5 TIPS TO SPEND TIME EFFECTIVELY

5 TIPS TO SPEND TIME EFFECTIVELY

 

Hello Friends,

I love to share the following things with you guys. I tried my maximum to make this interesting. These are some tips to spend your quarantine time effectively. These tips mainly help those couch potatoes among you guys. Because few weeks ago I was also doing the same thing just like someone who spends the whole day laying on the couch and scrolling through my phone. Later I realized that lazy mood won’t help me. So start to be the best version of you during this lock down.

So these are my 5 tips to spend time effectively…

 

DANCE

For all those who are so lazy to work out. Just spend about half an hour dancing along with your favourite song. Bollywood songs can help you a lot. Online cardiac workouts and other types are available on Youtube. Just check it out, enjoy your dance steps and burn some calories.


 

“Lights off along with disco lights on at night will chill you out during your dance workout…!!!”

 

 

ART

This is one of the best ideas to spend time effectively. Those who loves art can do water colouring, painting, craft making, pencil drawing etc. This is the perfect time for those who didn’t explore the world of art to conquer it.

 

“You will feel really satisfied after the completion of your work…!!!”

 

PETS

This is the perfect time to spend a lot of time with your beloved pets. Love them without limits because they don’t leave you like the ones who did. Train them to do different things without harming. Take funny videos with them, this will be a treasure.


 

“You irritate them because you love them”

 

COOKING

I actually hated it at first because of the terrible taste of the food which I experimented. But later I started loving the process then onwards it the taste changed to terrible to edible. Now I am actually happy with my cooking skills.


 

“Try not ruin the kitchen.”

 

 

ROOM MAKEOVER

This is the place where most of us spend a lot of time. So try to make it a heaven by cleaning it and decorating it with available resources. For those who think that a messy room is heaven, at least clear your bed. (If you are confident enough then do a wall art)

 

“Do this and surprise your family.”

 

Then comes my last tip, this is not included in the titlebecause I know you guys are actually doing this (including me) i.e., Explore new movies and series of various languages (With your favourite face pack on).

You can suggest your favourite movie that you have watched during this period of lock down in the comment section, also your views regarding the blog.

 

Thank you so much guys for reading this. Just try any of these or all of these and see the change.

 

With lots of love,

Yours Youthful You

[Akshara]

Image source: https://www.pinterest.com

 

Comments

  1. Good job dear πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on dude with more ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. very useful blog
    plz visit my blog

    https://kidscricketcoaching.blogspot.com/2020/05/episode-13-drive-shot-19052020.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 EASY DRINKS IN 5 MINUTES

5 ROOM IDEAS THAT YOU WILL LOVE TO SEE